- Sifu Lana Spraker has been practicing T'ai Chi Ch'uan since 1970.
- She has taught Traditional Yang style T'ai Chi Ch'uan at home and abroad for more than 40 years.
(See Schedule of Classes)
- Her unique teaching style incorporates Qi Gong, Buddhist and Taoist philosophy, her training as a Dance Therapist and as a Certified Teacher of the Alexander Technique.
- She has lectured and presented workshops throughout the United States, Great Britain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Mexico, Australia and Fiji.
- Lana has introduced the healing benefits of T'ai Chi Ch'uan to people with cancer, Spondylitis, arthritis, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis at medical institutions and support organizations.
- She has also taught a variety of arts groups and currently teaches T'ai Chi Ch'uan and the Alexander Technique as faculty in the Theater Arts Department of Loyola Marymount University. She conducts group and private T'ai Chi classes and semi-annual retreats on T'ai Chi, Qi Gong and Zen at Zen Mountain Center, near Idyllwild, CA.
- Sifu Spraker has produced a highly regarded instructional video called"The Way of T'ai Chi Ch'uan: Gentle Exercise for Health and Inner Peace". ( You may read about and purchase the DVD here.)
- Master Teachers: Tung Kai-Ying, Yu Wen-Mei, Ha Cheung-Fong, June Yuer, Kuo Lin-Ying, Yang Zhen-Duo.